New Girl this season was terrible, most of the episodes felt so forced and the comic timing was all wrong. I watched it out of habit rather than watching the show because I enjoyed it. Major disappointment. Furthermore, to make the matter worse, they had Taylor Swift in the finale; What’s up with that? I really hope they bring it together next season ‘cause I love all of them and it’s embarrassing to see them act badly and be unfunny in most episodes.
Day 67: how you found out about tumblr, and why you made one
There was this blog I found randomly where she had a lot of quotes and images that I loved browsing through. That blog was pretty much what I lived for as it motivated and inspired me. One time, I clicked on a picture and it took me to Tumblr, from there I saw many similar blogs, as well as funny blogs and I was like why not join? I was tried of FB and needed a place where I could be myself . For the second part of the question, click here. (The question was asked before)
Day 66: if you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be
Ooooo, that’s hard. I’ve never really thought about that, if this could be anyone at anytime, I would swap with Elizabeth Taylor when she was filming ‘Giant’ with James Dean and Rock Hudson. During the filming Elizabeth Taylor became really good friends with James Dean and I would love to have known how he was like. I wish to a great extent knew how he was like, I would’ve just loved to be his friend because he seemed like an interesting person with an open mind which was rare in those days.
Day 65: one random fact about yourself
I have been to nine different schools (due to my father’s work)
Day 64: favorite thing about last month
Watching a film in Sundance and getting an internship.
My mother is talking to this woman and they are talking about this girl. She then says ‘Yeah, she’s fat like her’, pointing towards me.
Oh, I do love being Asian. It’s just a-okay to body shame others when they are right there.
How to lower someone’s self-esteem:
- Ridicule them when they are trying.
Day 63: the song with the most number of plays on your itunes
Right now it ‘Sixteen’ by Bombay Bicycle Club but it can sometimes also be ‘Helpless’ by Friendly Fires.
Day 62: how many keys are on your keyring
Two, one for the flat and one for my room. I should really have one for the home.
Day 61: one of your most prized possessions
My two analog cameras my sister bought me: One is a Diana+ and the other is 35mm Olympus SLR film camera.
Day 60: a YouTube video you absolutely love and describe why
there are too many so I’ve picked a few below:
- Have you ever…? because you will never find a boy taking so long to ask one question. (Mind you I am like this when I talk to people)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Dancing because how could you not love him relaxing and having fun
- Honey Badger because it’s pretty bad ass.
- This, This, This, This and This because it shows how they are even more awesome than I could imagine.
- Harry Potter because they couldn’t have summaried the films better
- Vogue because I love the way he dances.
- Last but not least this show, it’s from the creator of Adventure Time and it’s amazing.
Day 59: what color are your favorite pair of flip flops
I don’t really own one but the one I really like at home is black.
I have pretty much been making gifs from three different films all day.
Day 58: places you want to visit, and why
- France- Ever since I was 11, when I started to learn french I was hooked and fascinated by the country where everything sounded and seemed beautiful. I’ve been to Paris once and I can’t wait to go back again, maybe even live there one day (as cliche as it sounds, it has always been my dream to live in the countryside in France or near a beach like Cannes). One can dream eh?